This location offers clinical consultation, polysomnography (overnight sleep lab testing).
Dr. Judith Leech
MD, FRCPC, DABSM
- Respirologist with an interest in adult sleep medicine since 1983.
- Trained in Sleep Medicine at the University of Illinois in Chicago under Dr. M. Lopata
- Chief of the Civic Hospital sleep laboratory (1986-2003)
- Certified American Board of Sleep Medicine (2003)
- Former acting-Chief of Sleep Medicine at The Ottawa Hospital (2003-2007)
- Medical Director of the Renfrew Victoria Hospital Sleep Laboratory
- Co-Chair of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario task force on standards for sleep laboratories
- Sleep Laboratory Assessor for the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Past VP-Clinical of the Canadian Sleep Society
- Principle Investigator on a number of pharmaceutical studies in sleep medicine and co-investigator with the Heart Institute on sleep apnea and the heart studies